My WMV,QT and Real seize to work

nickbuddy1111

In Runtime
this sucks, when ever i click a link to watch a video, the picture is like weiredly shifted, and when its quicktime, it shows two small versions of the movies, its hard to explain but heres a picture....

mediaproblem.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/nickbuddy111/quicktimeproblem.bmp and thats the QT one

is it only online videos or is it dvds as well? if it's online videos reinstall your browser. or get firefox it rocks.

Yeah, re-installing the browser should work. Has it?

I would come to the same concluson as that too, since it can't be all those 3 programs at fault, and so must be the program running them from the links (Firefox)

I hope this helps

make sure firefox is updated too...and have you rebooted if i ever have any problems bam i reboot.

Kewl :) Hmm, I doubt that RAM could have something to do with surfing speeds. It'd only affect the PC itself in terms of speed, like applications.

Have you by any chance done anything to the Internet connection?

I don't think it could either but have yu downloaded any new programs lately if i ever find my internet going a little sluggish i check for spyware...and then make sure none of my programs are updating themselves

Back
Top Bottom