My wish list...

Umm I have a full time job that pays for my computer hobby.

do you not have other bills too? How much a week are you raking in that you can spend 2200 dollars on comp, unless you have a separate account which you've been saving money in (not a bad idea :D ), even with my jobs last summer then during this semester i barely made enough money to pay for my car cell phone, book, and tuition that wasnt covered by my loans. also do you have a gf? they are really expensive ;)

well good for you to have the money to upgrade like that wish i could but im flat broke right now

A lot of us, like myself, are still teenagers, so we don't have bills yet which is why we can spend so much on a PC.

im just about to turn 21 and still in college so i dont consider myself too bill loaded but even during high school and summers, unless i didn't spend a penny i wouldn't have made enough money to dump on a pc. But im also in NH were the minimum wage is 5.50 so average pay is like 7ish with like 35 hours. stupid NH, and i have NO money now cause not one place is hiring where i live and i got like a month before school starts up again.

Back
Top Bottom