my temperatures...

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
okay i put in a stupid loud ass fan in a long time ago that gateway sent me for some damn reason, so today i took it out cause its hella loud, and i guess my temps went up a lil?
cpu (idle): 63C
gpu (idle): 62C
i hadn't tried them under load yet...but i will soon.

i'm not really worried, cause gateway made my comp like this so if something happens its their fault.

well lets just say that if I'd have an amd athlon I wouldn't want it going over 65C in any situation...

They wouldnt send you the fan if there wasnt a reason to it. Im guessing if it goes wrong then they will hold you responsible for removing the fan, when they told you to install it

^^ you just say you have no idea on how to install a fan and you didnt want to open the computer in case you viod the warrenty

nonono the fan they didn't tell me to install. they sent me about 4 fans for some reason; theres only room for 1 big one in the front and a small one in the back, but i had another big fan hanging inside with paperclips, which is the one i took out.

Umm.. as soon as we got our DELL I put it in a different case, and added some decent cooling, the temps were similar. Consider the same options. These pre-built computers, the cases arnt designed for cooling, they are designed for space, and noise.

Back
Top Bottom