My Rig

aowen416

Daemon Poster
I didn't want to post in the "Post Your Workstation" thread because then no one would see it. So as I want to show off, I'm going to post it here! Anyways here it is!

Computer011.jpg

Computer010.jpg

Computer009.jpg

Computer008.jpg

Computer007.jpg

The Specs:
Graphics: Evga Nvidia 7800 GTX
Memory: 2g dual channel Geil RAM
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster
Hardrrive: 16mb cache 7200rpm 200g Maxtor
Motherboard: Albatron K8SLI
CPU: AMD X2 3800+

Looks nice! :) I would of perfer a sleeker case to match the moniter, but overall, real nice.

Wow I like that :D looks alot cleaner than mine does, and better case too :)

As for whats on the screen, are you by any chance Modding/Tracking?

Oh *embarrased*

It just looks like the a Modder/Tracker program, and by the way, they are an innocent set of programs.
They allow you to make music in a different fashion, like they used to in older consoles, etc, and can produce excellent results, as they use Waves as samples, but its like Midi in the way it works.

People who make music like that are commonly called Trackers, and older music file types made using programs like these were called "MODS" standing for Modules :p

get rid of the bamboo, makes the rig look too feminine.... :p

is this the one you built through spamming up the boards with the versus threads? :D , you really should name it after the computerforums.org, as a dedication.

seriously, this looks cool, i hope all the parts and specs worked out for you, how's the monitor?

really nice i like how u have the cables. its nice and glowy. but i would suggest to rewire a little bit for more efficeint cooling. just my opinion. but overall looks great

Back
Top Bottom