My PC SHUTS DOWN ITSELF.

airiox said:
People who make viruses are so stupid. A cool video game mod would be one where you go around with a shotgun blowing away h#ckers.
Definately agree. There really isn't much point rather than generally pissing people off, and who is that fucked up?

We should get to throw HDD's at the people who make viruses.. Put them in the stocks like old times... Yess...

Nah - what we want is more technical...

If they like Viruses; make up a shower room and fill it up with hackers - make the room watertight and switch every shower on with Sulphuric Acid. :D

i concurr. viruses/trojans are pointless.

a worm on the other hand...is remarkable.

arjhay said:
thanks a lot guys for the quick reply... my PC is okay now. I just put it in "safe mode" and as of now it is working as normal.. thanks again.
Your welcome i guess,But What exactly helped ? This is important for future inquires.
:confused:

Your computer is running perminantly in safe-mode? LOL, surely you can run a virus scan whilst you are there..

CoMpUtaFrEek said:
Your computer is running perminantly in safe-mode? LOL, surely you can run a virus scan whilst you are there..

I think... I still have a problem.. it still SHUT DOWN ITSELf after a week using the safe mode... help me.. i don't know what to do! i have this mcafee virus scan so i think the PC have virus.. but i don't understand y it always shutting down..... :( please help.

First option:
1. Run safe mode.
2. Update Mcafee
3. Run a virusscan

Second option:
1. Press delete when you see the first screen when you turn your computer on
2. Find an option "restore bios defaults" or something similar.

Third option:
take your pc to a professional or read infinate "HOW TO" computer guides.

Well if you're in, and it does this still - format the bugger and be done with it. At least now you have time to backup your stuff.

Back
Top Bottom