Is my PC Crap?

One thing to remember guys, the OP is in Australia. Things are a bit more expensive there. We went through this in another thread. :D

Dunno. It was already established that the computer in question was plenty for playing games such as WoW and CoD.

Archard -
Please keep subjects to a single thread. I have closed the other one. :D

archard u live in austrillia so that price is most likley good for those parts their but here in America that price is WAY to high for that build. My friend built and awesome i7 rig a few months back when the Evga x58 just came out and the GTX 285 a long with a few other really nice things including his 10k rpm HDD and his build came out to around 1.7k and well his rig would blow that out of the sky. Im not sure if newegg ships internationally but u could always try and find out.

Can someone explain to me why its 860 watts for a setup like that o.o

ya its funny, im using an 850 and it runs everything i have including my GPU with ease

Ahh thanks, Than what made the computer so darn expensive, also I'm going to switch the graphics card and get the GTX?

A GTX 260 core 216 will play most anything you can throw at it and is a very good choice for gaming.

A GTS 250 is also a nice card. It's cheaper. a bit faster than a 9800GTX+ and also a capable gamer, but not near as fast as a GTX 260.

Back
Top Bottom