My PC always hangs...

arjhay

Baseband Member
I have a problem using my computer.. and it started last month.. [i think] anyway, the problem is... everytime I on the CPU.. and the Windows starts loading.. after a few minutes it starts to hangs/freezes... I still can click the ‘Start' button and use it for about 3 to 5 minutes.. and after that, it starts to hangs and the next thing to do is to restart the CPU and turn it on again... I don't know why this happens.. please help.. Thank you.

I don't know what's the matter, sorry, but one thing I know is that your using CPU in the wrong context. You shoould be saying

"everything I start my PC...and the next thing I do is restart the computer and turn it on again"

what r u doin with ya cpu are u trying to start up the computer with taking off the cpu fan or something try making more sense please

Uninstall all the programs you don't need, restart, virus scan, spyware scan, scan disk, defrag, restart ... your computer should be faster!

needforspeed said:
I don't know what's the matter, sorry, but one thing I know is that your using CPU in the wrong context. You shoould be saying

"everything I start my PC...and the next thing I do is restart the computer and turn it on again"

I don't know what you mean...

george said:
what r u doin with ya cpu are u trying to start up the computer with taking off the cpu fan or something try making more sense please

What I mean about 'opening the CPU' is turning it on.. Sorry about that.

technoman said:
Uninstall all the programs you don't need, restart, virus scan, spyware scan, scan disk, defrag, restart ... your computer should be faster!

I've done uninstalling the programs I don't need and it still hangs. I have an anti virus and updates it always... and nothing happens.

what u want on the computer put it to a disk so u can reinstall ur OS. reinstall ur OS and u might have some success

If you format the hard drive then that would get rid of any software issues, but it may be a hardware issue. Try and get someone around who knows about PCs to check out the hardware.

arjhay said:
I've done uninstalling the programs I don't need and it still hangs. I have an anti virus and updates it always... and nothing happens.

did you do all the things i asked?

Back
Top Bottom