My other laptop stopped working. What will happen if I run recovery manager?

jimmy2o9

Baseband Member
My other laptop stopped working. When windows starts up a blue screen with some words pops up for a split second and I dont have enough time to read it. I've already tried safe mode, start up repair, and system restore. They all fail to work. Recovery manager is the only thing I haven't tried. What will happen if I run recovery manager? There are 2 options for recovery manager: Recovery with automatic data backup and full factory recovery.

I can see the blue screen now that I disabled the automatic restart after failure and it says:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drive controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

Technical Information.

*** STOP: 0x0000007B (0x80403BA0, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Back
Top Bottom