my new setup- Recieved and BUilt today! PICS!

nice rig man...really nice rig...and once you get a 8800gts youll be dx10 ready :) :)

Raffaz said:
Looks great, i love that case, its canny cheap aswell, only £60 in the UK

I was surprised, by the looks I figured it would be at least 150-200 US$, wow, the case is, as Borat would say, "niiiiiice...!!!"

Great build. I think I am getting that case this summer. I wish my computer was half as good as yours.

wow thanks for all the compliments everyone. Also, if you are looking at buying this case, I highly recommend. It is very sturdy, very well build. I love the top USB/IEEE and the cooling is amazing. I have zero complaints about the case.

Lol, looks more like a TV than a monitor!

But that's a sweet build. I should be getting the last of my parts in today to make it finally work.

And please tell me you're gonna OC that hot tamale!! We should have an E6600 OC off fest!

Hmm, according to some random benchmarks I looked at, my X1800XT owns the 7600GTs in SLI in game, but then in 3DMark the 7600GTs own it. Eh, must be cause the SLI wasn't implemented well in some of the games.

Its an olevia 26'' hdtv/monitor. Its on a DVI cable running @ 1280x720 with 8ms response. I love itttt, i usually run all my games in windows and talk on aim and browse the forums at the same time

And yes i do agree the x1800 owns the 7600, but they are both for sale on ebay at the moment anyways. Im just going to 8800 :)

Back
Top Bottom