MY NEW PC!!!! Check it OUT!!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
It is DOne!! My PC is Complete!!! Except for RAM...

Ok, I borrowed a crappy web cam from a neighboor since our Nikon SLR got ruined in the flood we recently had... So the pictures are not good at all, but I did what I could in Photoshop Elements to enhance the crap out of these crappy photos! Enjoy!!

The 6600GTs from ASUS Baby!!
00026dv.jpg

One of the 6600GTs in all its Pretty (in case of these pics ugly) Glory!
gpusingle9mt.jpg

The Guts of the Monster!
insides0rz.jpg

The ASUS A8N-SLi Deluxe MOBO Box, ISn't it purdy!?!?
00038qu.jpg

The Front of the BEast, Meet it HEAD ON!!
tower4ml.jpg

Again, sorry for quality of pics, but I at least wanted to show that I had built the system. Give me till tomorrow to get my new camera, then I give you guys larger, REALLY REALLY high quality pics deserving of this system!

Oh man, I am SOOOO SRY!! Those pics really do suck, but WOW, they sucked a whole lot more before i PSed them!! WOW! They all had a horrible red cast to them, and they were so pixelated at 1024x768, it looked like a mosaic... Sry, but it will do until tomorrow!

BTW, what does everyone think of Cybershots from Sony? I was thinking about the 7.1Megapixel one with the Carl Zeiss Lense... Is this one good?

The PC? I already built it.. Or the camera. If you mean the camera, well, then do you have a SOny? What is your experience with them?? My dad gave me $450 to get MY OWN camera since he doesn't let me touch the SLRs he buys... :(

I have a $250 Olympus c-740 its fairly nice. I am sure any 450 camera will do as long as you shop around for the best price.

Back
Top Bottom