My new pc build components

kirkman

Baseband Member
Hey, im doing my first pc build and i was wondering if these were decent parts. im doing lite gaming, with steam like counterstrike gmod, mostly using it for that since i already have a ps3. Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition OEM

Logitech Cordless Desktop Ex 110 Wireless RF Keyboard & Optical Mouse USB/PS2

Antec Three Hundred Mini Tower Gaming Case 300 ATX 3X5.25 6X3.5INT No PS Front USB & Audio

ASUS M2N-E Plus mATX AM2+ GE6100-NF430 1PCI-E16 2PCI SATA2 RAID Video Sound LAN Motherboard

Coolermaster GeminII S Copper 5 Heatpipe Cooler 120MM

Samsung SH-S223F/BEBS 22X Speed Plus Black SATA DVD Writer OEM

Open Box/Refurbished Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA2 8.5MS 7200RPM 16MB Cache Hard Drive OEM 5YR MFR Warranty

OCZ Gold XTC PC2-6400 2GB 2X1GB DDR2-800 CL4-5-5-15 240PIN DIMM Dual Channel Memory Kit

BFG 550LS 550W Power Supply ATX V2.2 EPS12V Active PFC 20/24PIN 8PIN PCI-E

Cooler Master Neon Blue LED 120MM Case Fan 3PIN 22DBA 1220RPM 42.734CFM 3PINS

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Dual Core Processor

thanks kirk

Would help if you gave us a budget so we can know how much room we have to tweak your build. I'm sure someone could make some suggestions to you if you do that. Also, links to components on newegg saves us the trouble of looking each up for ourselves. I'm feeling generous but running out-of-time or else I would do that for you.

Where are you planning on getting these components from? I tried to look at the mobo on newegg but it was out-of-stock. I'm assuming you weren't going through them.

im getting everything from ncix because newegg is only for the states. It is $730 alltogether for everything My budget is around 750 for parts cause i dont need a top of the line pc so i just need to know if that would be a good pc for what im doing

what the heck are you using for a graphics card man ? or does that mobo have an integrated one ?

Antec 300 Mini Tower ? i believe its mid-tower

i think you should find a cheaper price man, for 750 you can build yourself something a lot better than what you listed above.

My friend is building a $800 computer and its a lot better than that, i found him all the parts and everything. He mostly needs it for media and such but it has a Q6600 with an 8600 GT, not that great but its good enough for low end gaming, and a nice Asus mobo with a 500gb HDD. 4gb ram and a decent looking mid-tower. 450w supply. A few other things for about $800, than again he already has a monitor and such and i used newegg.

but if you were to ask me, save your money and find a better site unless you didnt list all of your parts ?

its called a antec 300 mini case, im using an 8600gts that i got from my dad. My dad has boughten from ncix alot so i wantyed to buy from there cause they have done good for my dad. I dont know where else to buy stuff from for cheaper, i live in canada so i want to buy from a place in canada. Tiger direct??? that is the full list of parts, i have a video card and monitor though.

thanks kirk

the mobo is acually ASUS M2N-E ATX AM2 nForce 570 Ultra PCI-E16 PCI-E4 2PCI-E1 3PCI SATA RAID Sound GBLAN Motherboard

its called a antec 300 mini case, im using an 8600gts that i got from my dad. My dad has boughten from ncix alot so i wantyed to buy from there cause they have done good for my dad. I dont know where else to buy stuff from for cheaper, i live in canada so i want to buy from a place in canada. Tiger direct??? that is the full list of parts, i have a video card and monitor though.

thanks kirk

the mobo is acually ASUS M2N-E ATX AM2 nForce 570 Ultra PCI-E16 PCI-E4 2PCI-E1 3PCI SATA RAID Sound GBLAN Motherboard

hmm try tiger, they sometimes have some good combo deals their, do u have anybody you trust in the states or anything ? maybe you can send some cash over to them and they can buy the stuff. Its not a mini case lol, i do not know why NCIX is calling it that but its a mid-tower case. They probably made a typo or something cause mini-towers dont exactly look like a normal computer chassis.

I can see that NCIX is a bit expensive lol, about $80 for that mid-tower case when its $50 on newegg, somewhat of a difference lol. This is what you guys get for having free health insurance, sucks newegg doesnt ship out of states

ya, i dont have anyone who lives in the states, i could find some random perosn on the internet but that might be risky. I want to order everything from the same lace, but tiger doesnt have the case i want.

Back
Top Bottom