My New Computer, Pls Help

No problems :)

As of the RAM, open the PC up and check the motherboard manual for the right positioning to get Dual Channel, like for instance if theres 4 slots, 1 would go into the first, and another would go into the 3rd for example, and are usually colour coded for that :p

If you check this, it should automatically boot into Dual Channel mode, but just to check, go into bios (del at bootup) and i cant remember what menu it is, but theres one with a setting saying "dual channel enabled" set it to on, and then Save and Exit from the menus.

As for the RAM timings, I have a feeling nothing is up, though they have just worked themselves around your CPU since one numbers higher and one numbers lower than the stock speeds, so shouldn't notice any speed drops I wouldn't think because of this.

I hope this helps :)

Hmm, something so simple... yet so damaging... LMAO! GJ Kage as usual.. :D

As far as those timings, I think the program is reading them correctly and the box is mislabeled.. A ROW RECHARGE settings of 4ns is almost IMPOSSIBLE. Silicon cell rows cannot release at that rate. It is a typo of some sort or you have FREAKY RAM that has never existed... LMAO!

As far as those drivers go, I still recommend you use the DNA drivers, they far exceed their CATALYST ugly sister.

Back
Top Bottom