My NEW BUILD! In pictures!!!!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Here it is, all finished. I picked my 8800gtx over the weekend. And its a BEAST. It was a good 25cm's long. It runs really nice, crysis beta all high settings completly smooth on 1440 x 900 19" monitor.

At last I have a good PC!

Heres the case. So well made and it keeps everything quiet. Cost me £70 though

20102007243.jpg

Heres my 8800 next to my old 6800

20102007239.jpg

And heres the inside! Thats and akaska after market cooler on my CPU and it does the job well

20102007241.jpg

Not quite finished yet, but it needs to be pretty clear, its got really hot since that card has gone in. Its jumped 15'C in my case temp

Quick question, in your specs you list your cpu as a Q6600 Quad "Pro" ????

Where did that designation come from??

What revision is it ?

How does it differ from the G0 stepping?

Nice build you have there btw, run us some 3DMark06 benchies.

Is your GTX overclocked? if so what clocks is it running?

Cheers.

Nice build, those P180's aren't the easiest thing in the world to wire. I like the CPU cooler you have, I've seen it before. It's not the best, but the industrial style to it looks cool.

Not sure....I just pasted it from the website where I got it from, check out the link

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CP-172-IN

No, not yet. Havent cranked the settings up yet. Vista doesnt support coolbits :mad:
I saw that OCUK site when I searched for the "Pro", looks like they've taken it upon themselves to create a new nomeculture for the Core2Quad as there is nothing I could find on the Intel site to confirm that cpu designation.

Try RivaTuner, I'm pretty sure Unwinder has 2.06 working in Vista (need to check to be sure about 64bit though)

Back
Top Bottom