My new build.

David Lindon

Golden Master
Just ordered the parts for my new build.

Core 2 duo E6400
1GB Crucial 4200
XFX 6800GT
250 Western Digital
Asrock ConroeXfire edition mobo

Can't wait to put it together!!

Well, the thing is: He might not need to game, but if the intentions was to game aswell, I would agree then.
David Lindon said:

Core 2 duo E6400
1GB Crucial 4200
XFX 6800GT
250 Western Digital

Grr...why is everybody getting a Core 2 Duo while I'm still stuck at the S478 range still :(

it seems that the dual core is the way to go, in 2008 i plan on having a super build...meaning it's going to be one mean monster.

I agree, honsetly I am going build a PC next month with a core duo in mind. Frankly its exteremly marketable.

1. Its cool, you tell a customer heat is a computers worst enemy then tell him his CPU ise THE CLOSET ON THE MARKET=a big plus.
2. Tell him it beats out the best FX-62 at a 1/3 of the cost.
3. Tell him all the gaming freakers, and poeple who love fast, and wonderful CPUs are raving about it.
4. Tell him that certain editions of the CPU have cut ajob which once took 4 hours into 1.

If your going gaming i'd of gone with a 7600, atm is my new plociy to not toss anything less in a gaming rig.

lhuser said:
Well, the thing is: He might not need to game, but if the intentions was to game aswell, I would agree then.

Grr...why is everybody getting a Core 2 Duo while I'm still stuck at the S478 range still :(
I felt it was time to upgrade my 478 P4 2.4GHz.

My plan was originally to go with a BFG 7900GT but OCUK stopped stocking them and the GS put me off. I saw a super bargain for a 6800 so I took it.

David Lindon said:

Core 2 duo E6400
1GB Crucial 4200
XFX 6800GT
250 Western Digital

nice. congrats. be sure to post pics of it :D

Nice system mate, btw I have returned after a couple of years of silence:) dunno if any of u lot remember me, I was here wen amd_zen went wild!!!

At least with the bargain 6800gt u can go for directx10 later on and u want have wasted all that money a decent direct x9 card, if u get me!!!

Back
Top Bottom