My Memory Timings

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
what should they be at....

dscf0718tm0.jpg

dscf0717xj2.jpg

It should run at 4-4-4-12-1T but you may need to give it some more voltage.

Specs say 5-5-5-15 which is what the JDEC spec is but I'm sure if you went to the Gskill site the actual specs would be tighter (4-4-4-12)

EDIT: The G.SKILL site is pretty crap, I couldn't find the JDEC spec anywhere, i still say you should be able to tighten the timings up to 4-4-4-12-1T@2.0v though you may be able to use less voltage, only trial and error testing will tell.

Model
Brand G.SKILL
Model F2-6400CL5D-2GBNQ
Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Tech Spec
Capacity 2GB (2 x 1GB)
Speed DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency 5
Timing 5-5-5-15
Voltage 1.8V - 2.0V
Heat Spreader Yes
Manufacturer Warranty
Parts Lifetime limited
Labor Lifetime limited

Yes mate, when you save the changes and boot up if it just sits there (no post beep) your voltages are probably too low or you may need to drop the command rate to T2, either hit the reset switch or if that doesn't work then hold in the power button, it's a matter of fiddling around and trying different settings, I spent all last weekend doing this to find my pcs "sweet spot"

It seems to be 3.0GHz and 1333MHz

hey what should my CPU stuff be at.. i cant clock any higher than around 3.15 without blue screens and im not sure y.. help, specs in sig

dscf0719yq5.jpg

ALSO: Everest says my multiplier is at 14.0x...

EDIT:Resized it...

I'm not too sure about ocing your cpu, I've never owned an AMD chip in my life, maybe she don't go no higher?, could be a FSB ceiling too, you'd have to find someone or some results to give you an idea of the best clock you could expect.

Back
Top Bottom