My laptop is acting stupid!!

lhamil64

In Runtime
I have a pretty new laptop (got it christmas last year) and now for some reason things are starting to happen that i don't like. First thing, standby and hibernate disabled themselfves and i have no idea how to get them back. Second, i started getting the BSOD every once and a while. Third, my pretty new wireless mouse just stopped working (not really a comp prob tho). And now my computer keeps restarting itself when i turn it on (and if it doesn't it freezes forcing a cold reboot). So right now im in safe mode w/ networking doing virus/spyware scans. I also ran CCleaner to fix registry issues and all that stuff. Should i download a registry cleaner or anything like that? This really sucks...

oh and by the way, my wireless mouse is newer than my laptop!

oh yea i also forgot to mention that the very first thing to happen was my screen pretty much died so i sent it in to Toshiba and they replaced the screen.

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO FORMAT.

Well, im in normal mode now. Safe mode and mouse still not working but i can live w/ that i guess. If it starts doing it again im going to be really mad LOL

Back
Top Bottom