My Ipod SCREEN BROKE!!

I like my ipod. It's been dropped too many times to count and still works fine. I'd get another ipod without question they're awewsome products. I have had to call apple support once when i first got it because it was acting up but they told me how to fix it and were very helpful.

kyleman999 said:
Today, I was in a class, second last period using the pod, listening to beats. Next period, I pull it out AND THE SCREEN IT CRACKED STRAIGHT IN TWO!!

I bought a two year warrentee, and nothing. So I'm planning to send them a nasty e-mail :D and then buy a screen and do it myself.
Is that stabbing westward?

mark thorpe said:
haha.. my ipod looks exactly the same as that..

though the reason for that is the price of alcohol in egypt.. its too cheap.. too cheap = drinking shed loads, drinking shed loads + trying to change song = ipod bouncing down the street..

it still works, just has a broken screen.. im impressed as to how resiliant the ipods are, mine has been in a lake twice too, and still works no probs..

just take it into the shop, and theyll give you a new one, i cant be bothered (nearest apple shop is in london), but if theres a shop near you, go for it..

How far are you from Manchester, we have two here now..

Back
Top Bottom