my graphix card

ZeRo CoOL!

BSOD
well i just installed my graphix card about 15 mins ago but when i plug my screen into it the screen just stays off but when i have my graphix card in my other comp which is now fooked it works fine so can any one help my

oh yeah would it still improve my graphix if i had i installed and used the onboard screen connector ????

ZeRo CoOL!

so no one can help then no i didnt think so since no one ever looks at my posts in this part of the forums

1. DONT MAKE DOUBLE THREADS. (A Mod Will Move It)

2.You just made the thread done expect 30 people to just go stright in here.

3. Try the Bios thing.

Hey, I read your posts :p

As for it not responding, what video card do you have? Does it need an extra molex power conector plugging into it? Have you got it plugged into maybe onboard video? Have you got onboard video that might be taking the signal away? i think you have, and if you plug it up to onboard video when the new card is in, you'll only get the onboard video, not the new card :eek:

If so you will have to put this on again, disable it in bios, and then make it see AGP, or PCI-E for example instead to boot from it :)

How the heck do you know that? I guess from another post :p

in that case it won't need an extra power connector, it'll plug into PCI, and so you will need to make sure it is properly plugged in, the monitor is plugged into the one for the new card, and in bios you have turned off onboard video and made it see PCI as the source for the signal.
You might have to plug the onboard video in again to select these options unless you are a whizz with bios :p

Back
Top Bottom