My Gaming PC & Components :) Lots of Pics.

^^why would he get an LCDfor a gaming comp,CRT's have a much better picture quality^^

hey is that mouse dented?what version is that?i have a G5 gaming mouse:)

Whats what I was thinking, that CRT's are better for gaming :)

My mouse is MX518 logitech, and no lol thouse are not dents, its just the style :)

Why do you have two dvd drives? Don't they do the same thing?

Yes u right, thay are absolutelly the same, when i was getting my computer i figureed I should get 2, just incase 1 breakes or something :) and + having a game in each drive, save's time.

Haha, I see you bought a Steel Pad, my friend has one of those, feels so nice, and it's huge.

if youre going to buy an LCD monitor make sure you get a widescreen one, its the only way to go

why would u get widescreen? I for one wouldnt like everything streched to fit

thats pretty kewl how ur mouse looks like that i wanna get the BF2142 gaming mouse (G7)

andi have two dvd drives too(one's a burner actually) and i have had lots of em break b4

because not everything is stretched to fit. most games out now have widescreen native resolutions meaning that you see more of whats around you, otherwise know as your field of view. games such as half-life2 support this. poorly supported games such as BF2 doesnt have widescreen resolutions so you need to make it change the view by adding some stuff in a config file and shortcut. the bad side of this is that it cuts out a little from the top and bottom but dice doesn't want to add widescreen support as they say it will give an unfair advantage to people who have widescreens

Back
Top Bottom