my friend needs help!

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
ok hes trying to play a particular game, Delta Force Black Hawk Down and the expansion pack Team Sabre.

Now, when he installs teh game fully, and gets all the updates and tries to launch the game - he gets an error message saying "Delta Force Black Hawk Down has encountered a problem and has been closed"

his computer meets all the required spec, he has scanned for a virus several times and has come up clean. All his other games and programs work just fine, its a pretty new computer. He has also tried to play it without the expansion pack installed.

Now, he installed the game on his computer at work - and it worked just fine then

the problem began about 2 weeks ago - before then its worked fine with no problems at all - so does anyone have any suggestions?

edit: im talking to him on msn right now, so if you have any further questions i can put them to him.

thank you!

Is he trying to play it on Vista or XP? The reason I ask is that recently an update from for Vista caused a couple of games to stop working, had to roll back.

Also has he downloaded all the up to date patches.....

well hes using XP, and hes already tried using restore points and has all the patches and updates

Back
Top Bottom