My first computer build!

It's kind of hard to understand you, but if I get what your saying, you are wondering if all the stuff from your previous build will work for your brother? Correct? Then the answer is yes. And power supplies are both compatible. And I strongly suggest that you keep the graphics card that i recommended. It is the heart of the system and if you skimp out, games will be a no-go.

If this is not what you meant, could you please use proper punctuation so I can understand you? thanks. I just can't read if things aren't written well.

Sorry, what I'm trying to say is the stuff that you recommended compatible with my old motherboard for my brother. Besides the AMD part because the motherboard is Intel compatible.

Sorry, what I'm trying to say is the stuff that you recommended compatible with my old motherboard for my brother. Besides the AMD part because the motherboard is Intel compatible.

Then yes, everything is compatible. Thanks for the spelling bud. ;)

Ehh. Preference for me is to stay away from RoseWill PSU's, but I have expensive tastes. I own one of Ultra's PSU's and quite frankly, the low price, reliability, and lifetime warranty is quite enticing.

Ehh. Preference for me is to stay away from RoseWill PSU's, but I have expensive tastes. I own one of Ultra's PSU's and quite frankly, the low price, reliability, and lifetime warranty is quite enticing.

I would have gone with Corsair or something better, but a budget of $600 is a bit limiting. And the specs as well as the current reviews made me pick it. And 40 amps on a single rail was quite enticing too.

Back
Top Bottom