Are My Computer Temps In Order? Can't view My Documents?

Mfoehrkolb

Solid State Member
My computer temperature and my computer set up.

Are these temps in order? I haven't set up the program or anything because i have absolutely no clue what is high and what is low. Idk what to set the MAX temp at, and or the LOW temp at.

MfoehrkolbCompTemp.jpg

Also.

When i try and view "My Documents" and go into "My Pictures" the computer freezes up and doesn't allow me to view it.

I took the hard drive to my friends house and he ran it as slave. Went into the folder and viewed everything perfectly fine. So him and i are both thinking it has to do with some system files and i should just back up everything on my extra hard drive and reformat it.

The temps are fine...except for the 127C? What is that sensor measuring...? I can't imagine anything getting that hot except for the GPU (but you already have a GPU temp)...maybe it's broken (that sensor) or SpeedFan is reading it wrong.

I had that exact problem (with the my documents) etc. I looked everywhere for a solution...couldn't find much.

However, I did a repair of XP, and it fixed it. Directions here:

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm

That 127 never changes, even after i have it at idle for the entire night. I think i just don't have a sensor for that, and it's really nothing. Like i said, i haven't set up the program yet. It might be sensors for another mobo or a intel set up.

Back
Top Bottom