Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #1
Solid State Member
Default my computer problem

Alright so I came home today and was going to go onto my computer when I log on I see this error right away:

(I don't exactly remember what it says but)
Rundll error: Windows cannot open itidiyurega.dll because the module is damaged

Or something like that.... I didn't think much of it and clicked on firefox to go on the internet. But, nothing will work regarding my connection. My avg antivirus can't connect, My itunes store can't connect, and my internet doesn't work. I've checked my router and all my connections and their all fine, I can't figure out whats wrong. Firefox is really weird, it won't even show the error screen that says it can't connect, I type in an address and it just says done at the bottom and the whole screen is blank. This just happened today so I don't really have any clues as to what is causing it, I'm assuming its because my computer can't find that dll file which means it can't get my connection to work? Right now i'm using an old computer but I don't really want to play on this thing much, I want to get my newer one working. Anybody have any clues as to what I could do? Keep in mind I can't go on any websites with it because it won't connect to any internet even though my connection is fine.

firecat318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:09 PM   #2
In Runtime
Default Re: my computer problem

Sounds like some corrupt system files. Back up your important data, then do a system restore, repair install, or reformat and install. I'm not sure if system restore will take care of that but of of the other two should fix it.
Evga 680i SLI Mobo | C2d 6420 @ 3.2 | 2gb RAM | 9800gtx | Corsair 750w | Pioneer DVD Writer | 330gb | Antec 300
Ubuntu 9.04 | Windows 7

I miss my opty :c
Jk is offline   Reply With Quote