My computer keeps restarting at random...

gaming_freak said:
make sure nothing is overheating, check the temps and let us know what they are

About the same temp as I listed earlier, around 30 cel. Actually, a little less, about 27.

I'm on my sisters computer, just fyi. :) :(

I still think it's a RAM issue. Right Click my computer, select propreties. In the advanced tab, click startup and recovery. Look for something saying Automatically reboot computer. Uncheck it. Now, mess with it until that BSOD comes. Tell me what is says,

jac006 said:
When you install a new mobo, I would always do a new fresh install of the OS. Then I would update drivers, and so on and so forth.

Everything was fine until I installed the ethernet driver from the motherboard cd...

lhuser said:
I still think it's a RAM issue. Right Click my computer, select propreties. In the advanced tab, click startup and recovery. Look for something saying Automatically reboot computer. Uncheck it. Now, mess with it until that BSOD comes. Tell me what is says,

Okay, i'll try it out.
Hopefully I can even manage to do that before it restarts once again...

Well so far so good, it hasn't restarted yet. And everything else seems fine. Sorry, but, you're going to have to tell me what BSOD means.. :p

So I think that stopped it from restarting, I guess i'm going to go onto the memtest site...

I'm still a little worried about my computer...

the bsod is the Blue Screen of Death, when your computer crashes and restarts you usually get it and it tells you why the computer failed.

Hmm, well, no BSOD...
Everything seems to be going fine. Strange... God, i'm tired and confused... O_O

What was the restarting about I wonder?...

Sorry guys, I really really appreciate all your help.

Back
Top Bottom