My Computer Build : Parts List

But it does generally mean they'll be more overclockable as you can change the timings to CAS 5 and then increase the speeds.

but i saw cas 5 ones on scan for £10, i'll get those then.

by the way, worshipme, does ther p5k motherboard support that many usb's, from the psu? i need 2 on the case and a firewire port aswell.

I will post my new spreadsheet a bit later, also, is the 8800gt or the 9600gt more powerful? both 512mb.

I Have Tried this,I only make about $100 - $150 Profit,but the customers are always happy with there computer :)

where do you sell them? that isa decent amount of profit for a computer if you make one real quick from not so good components, what are the specs normally for these pc's that you sell?

by the way, worshipme, does ther p5k motherboard support that many usb's, from the psu? i need 2 on the case and a firewire port aswell.
My P5K has three. Two near the bottom of the PCB, and one near the I/O shield.
I will post my new spreadsheet a bit later, also, is the 8800gt or the 9600gt more powerful? both 512mb.
The 8800GT has 112 stream processors, the 9600GT has 64. There is quite a big difference between the two performance wise. Another option is the 8800GS has 96 SPs but 384MB of VRAM.

Yes, but you don't want to increase the timings too much otherwise it's not worth overclocking the RAM at all.

Back
Top Bottom