My clan forums are fu.. Broken

It wasent hacked I can tell you that much.

Edit: im fairly sure its down for updating. My forum went dow once and it freaked me out but it was back up the next day

That's not hacked. The "hacker" would leave a message if it was hacked. Leave it overnight, and get back here if it doesnt work again.

Also tell me what version your forum is. If its one of the newer ones I can guarante you it wasent hacked. Only older versions are vulnerable. Also if you suspect the other admins of doing something, dont. They couldent of caused that. If they deleted the forum there would still be traces of it left over like site title and everything. So once again-its just down.​

You seem to know your stuff about forums King. Fancy joining mine - give me a few pointers?

King of Kings said:
Also tell me what version your forum is. If its one of the newer ones I can guarante you it wasent hacked. Only older versions are vulnerable. Also if you suspect the other admins of doing something, dont. They couldent of caused that. If they deleted the forum there would still be traces of it left over like site title and everything. So once again-its just down.​

[font=Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]
C4 Clan Website said:
-=C4=- Clan Portal | Powered by SMF 1.0.7

Apparently version "1.0.7"
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom