My build.. maybe? help!

Cooling on it fails.
Plus it's probably made out of a cheap material.
Dude put your money into a nice case.
If I was you I would get an Antec 900 or Antec 902.

I wouldn't trust that power supply..
Seems cheap, remember if your power goes, EVERYTHING goes.
Don't skimp out on Power Supply.
Get this instead.

^^ that is a good point, Antec has great PSUs im running an 850W right now

^ and i have an ultra
its nice but the no fan thing is a draw back

Cooling on it fails.
Plus it's probably made out of a cheap material.
Dude put your money into a nice case.
If I was you I would get an Antec 900 or Antec 902.

I wouldn't trust that power supply..
Seems cheap, remember if your power goes, EVERYTHING goes.
Don't skimp out on Power Supply.
Get this instead.

Nahh, it's okay. It got a 5-star rating, and I'm fine with that :D I am trying to save as much money as POSSIBE! I'm only 13... haha. It's going to be hard for me to come up with that extra money, let alone the money to gather the components

also, this is an excellent case as far as cooling. I used one in my brothers new rig.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...CODE=GOOGLEBASE&cm_mmc_o=VRqCjC7BBTkwCjCECjCE

just make sure you buy some good fans, as it didnt come with any.

Can't afford it... I know that sounds crazy, but I really can't. I'm on a tight budget. But yeah, I'm with you on the fans. I don't want it to blow up! Any reccommendations for CHEAP fans?

Newegg has 80cfm 120mm fans for like $4 each. I think they're iPCqueen brand or something like that. I've got 4 of them on my radiator and they work like a charm.

yep. here they are. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...5168006&cm_re=ipcqueen-_-35-168-006-_-Product

looks like you've got a pretty powerful machine there ;) should I just get...2 more fans, then? and add an extra $20? Cuz I can do that.

OHHH, and have you heard of Linux Ubuntu 9.10? I requested a free installation CD from their website... it should come before I build my 'machine' lol. So, what happens, then? How do I install that baby??? Do you think everything will run fine with it? (like, it will boot up & all that jazz)

Nahh, it's okay. It got a 5-star rating, and I'm fine with that :D I am trying to save as much money as POSSIBE! I'm only 13... haha. It's going to be hard for me to come up with that extra money, let alone the money to gather the components

Can't afford it... I know that sounds crazy, but I really can't. I'm on a tight budget. But yeah, I'm with you on the fans. I don't want it to blow up! Any reccommendations for CHEAP fans?

I'm 14 haha we're in same boat. Don't skip out on your PSU. Spend an extra $50 now or $600 later, your choice. As for Case, try to find some good fans and you'll be fine if you ain't got the cash.

Back
Top Bottom