Just wondering here, why would you recommend a E3110 over a E8400?
The E3110 has a tighter voltage range, and is often binned to run at lower voltages and for longer, as it's geared towards servers.
video card is preference
ether the one worshipme recommended or a 9800gtx
there about the same w/e you can find a better price
but if you get any thing nvidia make sure u get evga as the brand
and worshipme hes not making any mistake if he get the 9800
its the same as the 4850 or w/e its called
It's not the same, just look at the reviews: http://techreport.com/articles.x/14967/1
The HD 4850 is faster than the 9800GTX in 95% of the benchmarks and often by quite a margin, it even beats the GTX 260 at times.
Here are some of the advantages the HD 4850 has over the GTX:
- Uses less power (only requires one PCI-E 6 pin connector compared to the GTX's 2 connectors)
- Has a single slot cooler, you will not lose any other expansion card slots
- Did I mention it's faster?
- Costs less
- Is smaller in dimensions, no probs fitting it in any case
- You can run Crossfire on an Intel motherboard, and you don't have to settle for a terrible Nvidia chipset
Advantages the GTX has over the 4850:
- Ummm... 9800GTX sounds good??
quads much more future proof
and at 180 there should be no decision that's so cheep....
Run the Crysis CPU benchmark on your Q6600 now, and I'll run it on my E3110. Bear in mind that I have an 8800GT of course.
evga is the best brand for nvidia
ask any one
life time warranty
BFG also has a step-up program and a lifetime warranty.