My AGP woes. X850XT PE

Zaki

Daemon Poster
I currently have an ATI Radeon 9600 pro, but i do 2d and 3d art and CADD, so this card is becoming more and more frustrating for me. to increase my problems i have an AGP motherboard (which is excellent in all other regards) and i cant buy any of the pci-e cards. Since i will be building a high end workstation in 6-12 months i dont want to invest $1500 for an AGP quadro card. So will this card help me in rendering at all compared to the 9600 pro 128 mb? i know its a much better card in other regards, but in workstation terms, is it really going to be a card one which i can to medium level professional stuff?

ok i dont have one, nor do i know alot about graphics design. but i could only assume it would have to help you. i mean that one card alone is more powerful than both of my 6600gt's overclocked. its the best you can get for AGP, its crazy in all game apps, no lag with highest graphics. i would say it would do you better than that 9600 pro 128mb, since that card isnt very good to start off with. since i dont know much about graphic design you could always try e-mailing ati and askign them. also if your designing in openGL Nvidia would be the way to go

Back
Top Bottom