MusicCD titile display?

Ah right, so FreeDB database is read on that audio cd player? (new information for me :D) i'll look up on it.

I wonder what other players, like home players support that feature.. sounds good :D

Sorry about the comment by the way. I didn't know that you were copying Audio CD's in the right sense of the word. Sorry mate

Well... if your player supports FreeDB data BuzzStPoint, it might very well be able to do that! :)

The car cd player does not access the FreeDB database. Nero gets this info from the database which is on my computer and is then burnt to the cd.

Yeah, but what I don't understand, is what the cd player in your car is reading then, and from where.
Like a bit of playlist data on the cd audio disc itself which Nero is making and that CD player can support? Do some Audio Cd's you buy do that too?

Since cd players aren't usually meant to read data off the cd as they normally do display tracks as - 'track01'...
This must mean there are some players capable of doing it like the Sony one, and Audio CD's CAN hold that data...didn't know that

hehe...well, you learn summit new every day :)

Sony ones are good anyway, so they've probably added the feature :D Though if you tell me you have the most expensive one...this could be why too ;)

Well, I think we've settled this thread.

Back
Top Bottom