MusicCD titile display?

I was going to post this last night, but had some urgent business to attend to...

The only way to get CD Text, is if your burner and the software supports it.

I use Nero 6.0 and it works with my LG burner. I'm not going to type out all of the page in the Nero manual. Go here and download it, the info you require starts on page 51.

http://www.nero.com/us/User_Guides_Burning_ROM_6.html

Yeah, but that wouldn't display text on CD players like cars and cd player displays since these are built only to play the tracks, ans so only display 'Track01', etc since its not really been thought of to bother.

That link might help for people without the internet though to download from the database to play on PC's which is a good thing :)

Thanks :) I have no idea where I pick up all this...I just like research and learn from experience really :p

Really??!!! I didn't think they were built to read data off audio cd's... does that mean that nero standard is well known to makers then? Why then don't original Audio CD's have this?!!!

Unless Wombat you like naming your tracks 'TRACK01',etc and this is what appears on the display because its standard anyway :p

I honestly did think this was only on MP3's...what sort of file does it read it from then?

yeah but were talking about car cd players that actually see Audio CD information within the CD's, though I didn't think this possible to have until Wombat said that... :p

Kinda knocks my information out of the window as well as my PC (if you haven't read the thread I said something like that, never mind :p)

Which sony one?...theres 3 !!! hehe

Are you sure your not playing MP3's or Atrac files when you burn with Nero?
These would show track information anyway, and would on all MP3 players in cars,
so are you sure your copying CD Audio in the first place? I.e, a Music disc in nero?

FEATURES:

Oh and the first one also plays sony atrac files...like that :D Oh...its sony though..of course :D:

"Plays MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW (including discs loaded WITH ATRAC3 plus files)"

I like them all...though I'm sure you dont have the $1,999.00 one! :p

The Sony CDXM9905X is the one I play home burnt audio cds on. I have not said anything about mp3s although it will play them as well. Nero accesses the FreeDB data base for the track titles as you would be aware. If you were not aware of this you are now.

When I purchased it I was doing a consultancy job that was paying $150.00 an hour.

Back
Top Bottom