multi use

zackcon2

In Runtime
i was wondering if it was posible for two people to use the same computer at same time but with diff moniters. my freind has a crappy labtop that freezes all the time when playing games but i have a badass comp so was just wondering!

i was wondering if it was posible for two people to use the same computer at same time but with diff moniters. my freind has a crappy labtop that freezes all the time when playing games but i have a badass comp so was just wondering!

Yes you can. I don't know the hookup along with the programming, but I've seen computers with dual monitors (in fact you're probably familiar with multiplayer games).

dual moniters are easy its just 2 ppl useing same computer

True. With multiplayer games however, you do have two people using the computer at the same time so the technology is out there. Someone else would have to give you further details.

Negative, what you're asking about doesn't exist (yet) on the consumer side of things. If you scaled up to enterprise solutions, and had the money for it (several thousands) then you could do this.

Back
Top Bottom