Multi-Fan Controller

No, only one. You're going to have to spend a lot more to get a multi fan controller.

Have you considered a 3.5in. Fan Controller? or just buying one and modding a space into your case for it?

Have you considered a 3.5in. Fan Controller? or just buying one and modding a space into your case for it?

Well I have 0 drive bays left, 5.25 nor 3.5, all taken up by my one Drive and 2 Kama Bays..

As far as a modding idea..I do have a lot of spare space..a whole HD rack that I wouldn't need...maybe I can mod a controller in there..hmm Though the knob control I would surely want that on the outside..These 3K RPM fans can get loud..but it keeps my i7 temps down in the low forties in BS weather so..me gusta.

I'm open to any mod ideas!

ABS Black Pearl case, right? I'll see what I can think of. You'll need a rotary tool or metal cutters.

On second thought, that case has a really nice polish finish. I wouldn't mod the face. You could easily mod a 3.5 controller into a PCI bay. This one would probably fit fine and look good with a bay cover cut and adhered to either side of it. It would look like it naturally belonged there if it was placed at the bottom.

^ he beat me to it
i was going to suggest it as well
although the knobs do look a little large for an expansion slot in the back
and it would be a pain to get to them
but your choices are limited

u can easily take the top off of that controller
then you are just left with the hard part of taking and replacing the knobs
(they will swallow the whole slot, and not giving your any structure on the cover causing it to sag and get in the way)
while your at it
you will want to look at attaching the PCB in a better manner then the plastic case
(to keep things thin in your case if you care)
and add some sleeving and heat shrink tubing to the wires to make them look better
(they will get in the way if you dont)

i have one in my case and can post pics if you need them
let me know

Awesome suggestion guys, really appreciate the help.

I have a good idea of how I'm going to do this, though I would love pics just to see your set up Disturbed.

Thanks Again

I'll post pics in a week or so once this comes in.

ask and you shall recive
Photo0072.jpg

Photo0073.jpg

there are LEDs in the fan controller that will become more bright as you increase the power of the fans
kinda cool
paint can solve it also :D
black paint

awesome! You have an Aluminus, yes? Great cases for layout, bad cable management and very lightweight (~1mm) aluminum. :|

Looks like that 3.5 would just BARELY fit in a PCI slot, you might not even need a bay cover at that point. just pop it in the bottom one and shim the bottom side so it doesn't angle itself.

awesome! You have an Aluminus, yes? Great cases for layout, bad cable management and very lightweight (~1mm) aluminum. :|

Looks like that 3.5 would just BARELY fit in a PCI slot, you might not even need a bay cover at that point. just pop it in the bottom one and shim the bottom side so it doesn't angle itself.

indeed it is an aluminus
its great to build with
your right the cable management sucks inside but i still like it

good point on the bottom PCI slot and shimming it
i didnt think of that

Back
Top Bottom