MSTSC Remote Desktop

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
Alright, I need a remote desktop program.. and I already knew about mstsc. I put in the computer name, the user name and the password.

It says that "this computer can't connect to the remote computer."
"blah blah blah, counldn't find it, type in the IP ect..."

I put my IP in, my name and pass and it loads for about 20 seconds.

Then it comes up with, "Your computer cant connect to the remote computer."
"If this problem continues, contact" .. well me I guess :D

I have my Brother at my computer at home doing this. I told him to go to the computer properties and chect the remote box. If you go there now you will see in blue subheadings "Remote assistance" and "Remote Desktop".
He says that all there is is the "Remote Assistance" heading... Any solutions or am I going to have to wait... lol

Alright, I need a remote desktop program.. and I already knew about mstsc. I put in the computer name, the user name and the password.

It says that "this computer can't connect to the remote computer."
"blah blah blah, counldn't find it, type in the IP ect..."

I put my IP in, my name and pass and it loads for about 20 seconds.

Then it comes up with, "Your computer cant connect to the remote computer."
"If this problem continues, contact" .. well me I guess :D

I have my Brother at my computer at home doing this. I told him to go to the computer properties and chect the remote box. If you go there now you will see in blue subheadings "Remote assistance" and "Remote Desktop".
He says that all there is is the "Remote Assistance" heading... Any solutions or am I going to have to wait... lol

XP Home and Vista Home Premium / Basic cannot act as a terminal server "remote desktop server".

Yeah, I just read that and came back here... I don't know if I have Home or Pro on my computer back at home.

What would I use then?

Back
Top Bottom