MSN Messenger 6.1

dantespilot

Beta member
i use a shared computer and when i sign into messenger it lists all the email addresses used on the pc. is there anyway to stop this? we use windows XP Home. I know it can be done beacuse i did it once before but i can't remember how, it was by accident. thanx in advance.
Dante

messenger

i want to be able to remove the ermail addresses from the "sign in with another account" box so that other users cant see each others email addresses

Re: messenger

dantespilot said:
i want to be able to remove the ermail addresses from the "sign in with another account" box so that other users cant see each others email addresses

I didnt know you could.

The way i would do it is install it into a place on you user account, like in your documents, that way no one will be able to access that one,so they wont be able to see your email address
:)

Hope this helps in some way

You can. Here's how:

Click Start -> Click control panel -> Click your username -> Click 'Manage my .NET passports' -> From here you can delete them.

I don't know whether you need administrator's rights to do this though...?

Hope this helps.

Xinam said:
You can. Here's how:

Click Start -> Click control panel -> Click your username -> Click 'Manage my .NET passports -> From here you can delete them.

I don't know whether you need administrator's rights to do this though...?

Hope this helps.

Which is eaier than the way i said
:p

Back
Top Bottom