Msn Messenger

drew7uk

Beta member
I have been having some problems lately with msn messenger. It used to work fine on this computer before, but suddenly everything has packed up. I tried to download numerous versions and they all told me different things which were wrong when I tried to log in. The program starts fine, I just can't log in...When I try on one it says my username etc etc is wrong..ok try another, I am not connected to the internet, hmm.. I have been using Trillian for some time now and even that doesn't let it work through it. I was wondering if anyone might know what's going on. I would be very greatful for any advice :) thanks,

Drew

Haha - move to Yahoo if you want a reasonable service and crappy Instant Messenger :D

Nah - MSN is practically sorted out now. It only does things like this once in a blue moon and its not worth a rash action like moving to Yahoo.

What r u talking about man, Yahoo IM is WAY better than MSN, u can do so many more things. Its just that msn caught on faster and earlier, or else they wouldnt even be in the running.

d_source said:
What r u talking about man, Yahoo IM is WAY better than MSN, u can do so many more things. Its just that msn caught on faster and earlier, or else they wouldnt even be in the running.
Yahoo Instant Messenger was released before Windows Messenger. Microsoft didn't even own Hotmail when YIM was released. AIM was even further back so that is no excuse :D

What can you do on Yahoo that you can't on MSN then?

Back
Top Bottom