MSI K8NNeo4 Platinum SLI or ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe

Jimbo246

Baseband Member
which one woudl you choose for a 3200+ maybe 3500+ ati radeon X800Xl
and im thinking Corsair TWINX Dual Channel 1024MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz Memory(2x512MB) almost for sure. WHICH MOBO (quarterback) which controls the whole show. So i think its extemely important. should i go with MSI K8NNeo4 Platinum SLI Socket 939 or Asus A8N SLI Deluxe nVidia Socket 939. BUT. ONLY IF YOU THINK THE DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 ULTRA-D MOTHERBOARD ATX S939 IS WAY MORE WORTH IT SAY SO. ALSO plz vote which one you want.

P.S PLZ list your pros and cons of which card i should choose.
Thanx

I've the MSI one is pretty good. Ask DarkBlade...I think he used to have one, until he switched to a ABIT Fatal1ty SLI motherboard. I've heard that the ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe is pretty expensive for the price and isn't that good. DFI is starting to emerge as a player in motherboards, but I don't trust them yet because they don't exactly have the best track record.

I voted for MSI too. All my previous builds used MSI motherboards and they are wonderful. Comes with a lot of extras which I liked.

Well that's hard to tell because some sites are biased towards some manufacturers. I'm not saying that site is, but I'm just saying that some sites are like that.

Back
Top Bottom