MP3 Software Help... Please?

avgjoe22

Baseband Member
Okay, so I just figured out how to fix my old MP3 Player, and I gave it to my Mom for Christmas.

It took 2 weeks of research and LOTS of brain power - to the point of a headache.

Unfortunately, my mother uses the same (if not more) amount of brain power and headache-summoning-and-agonizing-kind-of-thinking...

(all that...)

To turn the damn thing on.

Yes-sir! She's electronically challenged. If she hadn't recently figured out how the TV worked (I'm so proud of her for that... :cry:) I would say she's about as clued in as a domesticated turkey drowning in the rain.

The process by which I fixed the MP3 Player (or at least ONE of the hundreds of "tips", "tricks", and other "helpful hints" that made me want to summon satan and unleash the vile thing on the creators of such nonsensical methods to fixing an MP3 Player...) involved wiping all the music - and she probably doesn't like much of what I had anyway...

So I need a completely, 100%, absolutely idiot-proof program to do the following:
  • Organize music on the PC
  • File operations on the MP3 Player
  • Take Files on a CD and move the ones you want to the Player
  • And all that other standard stuff

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

:)

...And Merry Christmas!

I dont think there is such a program. I mean something might be idiot proof, till some idiot comes along and mucks it up lol. Can you not just set the software etc up for her?

Back
Top Bottom