Mozzila VS IE

firefox deffinately if u want to know why its because firefox is faster and has much better sercurity i read somewhere that it gets 90% less spyware than IE so if u want to know which one to use isnt it obvious?

spank_fusion said:
I don't think FireFox is that great. Internet Explorer rocks the socks!
Sure if you like a lot of ads and tons of spyware IE is the way to go, If you want speed, no pop ups and no spyware then go with FireFox.
IMO FireFox wins this war hands down.
Best,

I really don't think that the difference is so big. Doesn't the lates IE have a pop-up blocker, and with all the updates IE's security ain't bad. But I still like firefox more, it's faster and it has the tab thingy, which I find really usefull.

if you so much as google cracks, serials, hacks, and go to ALL of them with fire fox on one computer, and to ALL of them with IE on antother computer... and say niether of them have anti viruses or spyware scanners...
which one will be messed up, and which one will be fucked up..
Firefox to the first, IE to the 2nd.
i'll take better security and pop up control over that leaky piece of sh--er IE.

I think Mozilla for customization and functionality is better but I have had many problems with websites not being able to come up. Internet explorer you dont really have to worry about that as much. I think Mozilla will catch up eventually but right now I use both. Just depends on what I want to do. If I want to download something then I use Mozilla. If I am searching then I use IE most of the time. I think both work great and haven't experienced much on speed. I know Mozilla uses more RAM.

Back
Top Bottom