Mozilla Firefox question...

viperman

Solid State Member
Is there a way to selectively delete website addresses from the address bar without deleting all of them? Same with the search fields of various websites.

I woudln't think so, unless theres a special folder all these go to... and there must be, and so the answer to the question is Yes..but have no idea how.

Would it still use the one Internet Explorer uses by any chance? Tempory Internet folder or something? Anyone Know?

Sorry

*KaGe*

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; been doing things we shouldn't?

I seriously doubt it. Why not just delete everything in the AutoFields?

HAHAHA no, I just hate seeing all my google search terms when im on eBay and vice versa, add in a few other sites and the list gets long. As for the websites, it seems all my common ones are all the bottom of the list and I have to scroll passed dozens of sites I dont need anymore just to get to yahoo or espn.

You could just wipe these, saving the websites you want as bookmarks instead. As for it saving addresses like in Google, it should come up with a selection box about 'Auto' summat or other hehe...sorry, i'm not at home to check, and you click no to stop it doing Auto Fields.

Hope this helps
*KaGe*

here is a tip the addresses will disapear from that bar if you delete the entries from the history in firefox.

Ah wow, that makes sense I suppose...

Personally I don't use the Address Bar Memory or Autocomplete; MSN Toolbar Fills in Forms and such like and its not as if its hard to type the addresses you want.

Back
Top Bottom