Moving game to different computer, with out disk?

Half Evil

Golden Master
I have a game on this computer, that i really need to change to this new computer of mine. Its not big at all, but, if i burn it to a cd, can i just copy the files to program files in the c drive of the other computer, and then, use shortcuts to open it, or what happens.

Is the game installed, or just one EXE? Because on a rare occasion you can get an extraction software for installed software that takes all the information of a program and assembles the installer but most of them dont work and they have to be for the specific program and version

Well, the shortcut is exe. But, the game its self i think is like less then 2mb.

What game is it? As I can tell you that as long as you own the computer, and the game, then it's completely legal to transport one game from one to computer to another, it's a Federal Law that you use the game as many times as you want as long as it isn't illegal reproduction of the game, such would be burning a copy and reselling it, things liek that.

But how you would go about transferring the game from your computer to your other computer, I would just copy all the files, burn them to a DVD and try installing it to your other PC. :)

Its called chamionship spades. And baicly it needs this certain file path to run it i guess this is what i have:
C:\Documents and Settings\Kathy.JERRY\Desktop\All Files\Jerry\Championship Spades\ChmpSp32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Kathy.JERRY\Desktop\All Files\Jerry\Championship Spades\
C:\Documents and Settings\Kathy.JERRY\Desktop\All Files\Jerry\
C:\Documents and Settings\Kathy.JERRY\Desktop\
C:\Documents and Settings\Kathy.JERRY/
C:\Documents and Settings/
C:\

And mind you thats from, right clicking on the shortcut in a folder on the desktop, and going protertires, and find target. I tried burning to cd, and then, putting it on the other computer, but it needs a certain filepath. and on the other compuer, it sonly got on user, instead of two.

EDIT> and really this game is my dads, it was just easer to say it was mine,...

Back
Top Bottom