Movie Maker quality

Mikey1

In Runtime
I made a skate video with me and my friend of all our clips and stuff with windows movie maker. Once finish i put it on a dvd and the quality is soooooooo bad!!! How could i fix this problem ( program....etc ) thanks

Was the quality bad only when viewed on the DVD player, or also when viewed on the computer? What's the specs of the video (resolution, bitrate, etc). And what speed did you burn the video onto cd/dvd? If you burnt it too fast, this can bugger up the quality.

when i viewed it small on the computer like it was set at for movie maker the quality was great but as i enlarged it the quality got worst and worst so when watching it on like a huge big screen or even an average tv the quality is crap............... i dont know any thing else

the camera is just a sony handycam.............idk bout the resolution but how could i change it for when i put the video on a dvd again?

If the original quality isn't any good in the fist place, then there's really no way to make it any better. Not that I know of anyway.

You CAN make it better. I mean not YOU.. But specilized people can. Peteculary film producers..

What do you use then? Only things I can think of is that Windows Encoder program and Adobe Premier Pro.

Back
Top Bottom