Which mouse should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have an mx510 and i have no complaints cept 4 that it gets dirty real easy. dont get the diamondback cuz it doesnt look as comfy as the mx510/18. y would anyone need 1600dpi? thats way to sensetive. youd have to be the best shooter in the world to be able to play games even on mid sensetivity. crazy. they are the same price tho (mx510/18) id pick the mx510 cuz its preetier and its not so crazy. no wireless tho. wireless bad. bad bad bad bad. too much charging, even if it is every loooong once in a while.

I can play on mid/high sensitivity with my diamondback on painkiller and BF1942 and vietnam. it's not that hard, and BTW razer is extremely comfortable, maybe not at first but it grows on you. but 1600dpi is extremely useful in FPS games, it may be just me but the sensitivity makes me play better. but I guess it kind of sucks in the fact that now whenever I playa pc game I need to use my razer, because all the other mice seem so laggy compared to it, and I'll fall flat on my face playing games because im not used to it.

my friend plays every game with sensitivity as high as it wil go, meaning u move a cm and screen does like 720's. thats not fun but he loves it. btw i love teh MX1000

Haha, set the sensitivity and use a MX1000 in CS:S. Then just use a knife and use a spin hack and spin all over the place knifing other people :p

EDIT>>> I have narrowed my decision to this: the MX518 or the MX1000. I'm going to lock this thread and make new poll for those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom