mouse problem

rymort

In Runtime
im a hardcore computer gamer and while in a agme my mouse will keep cutting out. the laser turns off and the buttons dont work, if i exit the game it still like this so ive eliminated that it cant be the game messing up my mouse. If i restart my computer than the mouse works fine for about 20 mins again, its always about 20 mins that it starts cutting out, coming back on, cutting out.

i was just wondering if it could be my compute r or my mouse? if there is a way to tell, im hopoing to hell its the mouse. Its walmarts finest :)

just wanted to see what you guys think before i go purchase a new mouse.

thanks

hey mate
from one gamer to another, i would advise you to test another mouse on your computer either a friends or sibling. It sounds to me like it would be your mouse.
good luck dude
jack

Hi,

Yeah I had that same problem too with a Microsoft Optical, turns out I just had to replace the mouse :)

*KaGe*

I also have a microsoft optical mouse. Sometimes the cursor just freezes. Usually when this happens i unplug it from the back and plug it back in and it works fine.

It's not because the mouse doesn't have a ball that it is unbreakable. During gaming your video card can freeze and your mouse can sweat!
By the way are you using a USB connection or a serial port connection. The USB connection shares its' IRQ with other devices and they can scramble.

is it wireless? optical? wut kina mouse is it? just saying mouse leaves alot of answers to teh question

It definetly will be the mouse, trust me... i'll put my life on it.

It did used to come back on when you unpluged it and put it back for about 10 mins or so...
and optical mice are getting pretty cheap now :)

*KaGe*

yeah i had mouse issues aswell the way u should fix it is just bying a new mouse thats wat i did and now it works, if that dosnt work its something wrong with the mouse port at the bak

Back
Top Bottom