mouse pad?

clandestinex337

In Runtime
alright so im pimping out my desk i guess, i have the g15 keybored and ordering the g5 mouse, and now i need a mousepad. Anyone know some good mousepads or are they bascially all the same?

thanks

What kind of mouse is a G5 mouse? Optical? Laser? If so, you don't really need a mouse pad. Mouse pads are generally the same and comes in a variety designs and some have those gel-like wrist rest so you don't feel discomfort after long periods of time using the mouse. Kind of like the wrist pad for the keyboard. I wouldn't buy mousepads online and pay for all that sales tax and shipping. Go to the nearest CompUSA, Office Depot, or other places and they'll have a bunch.

TRDCorolla said:
What kind of mouse is a G5 mouse? Optical? Laser? If so, you don't really need a mouse pad. Mouse pads are generally the same and comes in a variety designs and some have those gel-like wrist rest so you don't feel discomfort after long periods of time using the mouse. Kind of like the wrist pad for the keyboard. I wouldn't buy mousepads online and pay for all that sales tax and shipping. Go to the nearest CompUSA, Office Depot, or other places and they'll have a bunch.

the G5 is a laser mouse ((http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?item=N82E16826104191))

and yea i dont like those damn arm rest. but i have to have a mousepad i dont like the felling of a mouse on a desk, blahhhh. Yea ill prolly run to a store and find one or something

Yeah, any mouse pad will do. They come in all different colors now, shapes and design. But they are generally all the same thing. I guess it comes down to which design you like most.

Back
Top Bottom