Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-30-2005, 01:11 PM   #1
In Runtime

Default mouse pad?

alright so im pimping out my desk i guess, i have the g15 keybored and ordering the g5 mouse, and now i need a mousepad. Anyone know some good mousepads or are they bascially all the same?

thanks

clandestinex337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 01:14 PM   #2
Golden Master

Default Re: mouse pad?

What kind of mouse is a G5 mouse? Optical? Laser? If so, you don't really need a mouse pad. Mouse pads are generally the same and comes in a variety designs and some have those gel-like wrist rest so you don't feel discomfort after long periods of time using the mouse. Kind of like the wrist pad for the keyboard. I wouldn't buy mousepads online and pay for all that sales tax and shipping. Go to the nearest CompUSA, Office Depot, or other places and they'll have a bunch.

Old 12-30-2005, 01:21 PM   #3
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDCorolla
What kind of mouse is a G5 mouse? Optical? Laser? If so, you don't really need a mouse pad. Mouse pads are generally the same and comes in a variety designs and some have those gel-like wrist rest so you don't feel discomfort after long periods of time using the mouse. Kind of like the wrist pad for the keyboard. I wouldn't buy mousepads online and pay for all that sales tax and shipping. Go to the nearest CompUSA, Office Depot, or other places and they'll have a bunch.
the G5 is a laser mouse ((http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16826104191))

and yea i dont like those damn arm rest. but i have to have a mousepad i dont like the felling of a mouse on a desk, blahhhh. Yea ill prolly run to a store and find one or something
clandestinex337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 01:28 PM   #4
Golden Master

Yeah, any mouse pad will do. They come in all different colors now, shapes and design. But they are generally all the same thing. I guess it comes down to which design you like most.