mouse moves on its own....

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
this is a weird problem but whenever i just leave my mouse there it starts to move on its own...not like someones controlling it just randomly i tried plugging it into the usb port instead of the ps2 port and that didnt help and i also tried installing the most recent driver and that didnt help either its a new mouse so its kinda pissing me off so if any of u know y its doin this plz tell me oh and its a Logitech Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse (MX518) if that helps

Had that problem before try cleaning the optical "eye" on the bottom of the mouse.

gaming_freak said:
i tried plugging it into the usb port instead of the ps2 port

Did you really?! I hope you didn't, because you should've seen that those two plugs don't exactly look alike... :D

gaming_freak said:
this is a weird problem but whenever i just leave my mouse there it starts to move on its own...not like someones controlling it just randomly i tried plugging it into the usb port instead of the ps2 port and that didnt help and i also tried installing the most recent driver and that didnt help either its a new mouse so its kinda pissing me off so if any of u know y its doin this plz tell me oh and its a Logitech Gaming-Grade Optical Mouse (MX518) if that helps

Man there's a poltargiest in your house that's all.

Back
Top Bottom