Which mouse is best?

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Microsoft makes crappy gaming mouse so I'm moving to Logitech for the very first time ever - unless someone can convince me otherwise. Out of these two Logitech mouse, which one would you buy right now? I'm sick and tired of my stupid Microsoft Optical mouse. It's too bulky and has no functionality. Gaming lags big time. This will be a Christmas present for me.

I'm having a hard time making a decision which is why I'm doing this poll. Oh, in case you want further info., the links are below:

Logitech G5 Laser 931376-0403 2-Tone 6 Buttons 1x Wheel USB Laser Mouse
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104191

Logitech G7 931375-0403 2-Tone 6 Buttons 1x Wheel USB RF Laser Mouse
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826104203

Basically one is wired and one is wireless.

I've never tested the G7, but I really like the G5. And I've always prefered wired mouses. I'd definitely go with the G5.

Wired mice for gaming.

HOWEVER I would go out and try more mice. Alot of people like the MX-518 over the G5 and G7. Also razer mice are very popular as well.

yeah, what exactly are you doing with this? if for Quake type 1v1 games, go with razer, can't beat them for their performance fast and smooth. IF you do CS or BF type games, then go with a g5 or mx-518. ALso, if not doing any of that, go with that intellimouse or the logitech equivalent, its pretty good for general.

Hmm, looks like the G5's have some strong points even though the poll is tied up at 2 votes a piece. I have Quake 4 (I play online too), Doom 3, FEAR, AOE3, and thinking about getting CS Source again (sold my older copy). I use the mouse intensely due to the games I have which is why I was considering those above. The optical mouse just doesn't cut it. There are times I get so frustrated with my mouse because it wouldn't go where I want it to go. No precision accuracy and at times, end up getting slaughtered because of it.

I never considered the Razr. It's a different manufacturer or a Logitech line of gaming mice? As for the wires, I'm curious as to how often signal gets dropped. I read Newegg's review and seems like quite a few people experience just that. THen again, we can expect that from wireless stuff. Maybe wired for gaming is the way to go because you're getting a constant feed.

Razer mice may not feel right for some people, for example i find i drag my wrist too much with them, and the mouse is just too small.

I think either one is fine. Wireless mice have progressed enough that you don't have to worry about weak signals or whatever hindering their performance. As far as I can see both are quite similar aside from one being wired and the other being wireless. However, if I was to choose i would just go wired.

Back
Top Bottom