motherboard point of views ??

Guys, I haven't seen any other ABIT people around...next time, you should really try them out. They've gotten better now ;) Sure they were in a little financial crisis a while back, but that's taken care of thanks to a merger. And they are back in the enthusiast business very strong.

Second that. After EVGA, I would go intel simply because of their Customer service. Asus is a close third.

For video cards, XFX has a better warranty than eVGA, since their's is transferable from seller to seller. eVGA motherboards....same as any nvidia reference board...pain in the rear end for front panel connectors.

Yeah, I wish evga warranties could be transfered, but from what i've heard about XFX's CS it's not as good. Let us hope I don't have find out first hand.

My front pannel wasn't that hard to connect. It seemed to be like any other board.

and i could see some ugliness in it too....right next to the DIMM slots...what an odd place to put them.

i like my biostar board they have made boards for a while along with asus. i would put asus above any other motherboard manafacturers by far. all motherboard manufacturers it just depends on what chipset you get IMO. the chipset determines 99.9% of all features on a motherboard. dont see how everyone can say dfi is good they only make like one board that is good the dfi lan party

XFX warranty is second to none for one reason. you can overclock your vid card and STILL get a replacement if something goes wrong.

Which Enermax's to be exact?

well mine was a liberty 620w but i asked enermax if they could replace it with a different model from them and they said that if it wasnt to work with the liberty then it wont work with anything else they have. they said its all to do with intels power supply guidelines. enermax follows them and dfi dont

i like my biostar board they have made boards for a while along with asus. i would put asus above any other motherboard manafacturers by far. all motherboard manufacturers it just depends on what chipset you get IMO. the chipset determines 99.9% of all features on a motherboard. dont see how everyone can say dfi is good they only make like one board that is good the dfi lan party

XFX warranty is second to none for one reason. you can overclock your vid card and STILL get a replacement if something goes wrong.

LOL one motherboard? In case you don't know, the LanParty SERIES is a whole group of motherboards. And no...the chipset does NOT determine 99.9% of the features on the motherboard. The manufacturer does. Now, good motherboards have a nice laid out BIOS, the only two companies that have good overclocking BIOSes are ABIT and DFI. Why? It's because Oskar Wu used to work at ABIT, and now works as DFI designing all the BIOSes. With a DFI or ABIT, you rarely need a volt mod or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom