Motherboard Install

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
I cannot figure out where the power sw, power led, speaker, and all that crap goes. I do not see it labled on the mobo. Can anyone help me?

It's a EVGA nForce 680i LT SLI Mobo

In your manual is a picture depicting all of the above, do you have a manual for it?

If not check the evga site for a d/loadable version

lol. for the usb port, on some asus mobos, there is a marking with the leters usb in it. just look into your manual and it shall tell you where something is

Nothing can be conected where its not ment to be
Bullshit, give your fingers a rest and your brain some oxygen.

lol. for the usb port, on some asus mobos, there is a marking with the leters usb in it. just look into your manual and it shall tell you where something is
It's an evga board he's talking about not Asus, almost all boards identify these connectors on the pcb, you made a valid point which I bolded in the quote ;)

@OP RTFM

rtfm.gif

im lost, I cannot find the speaker plug on the evga mobo for internal speaker i believe, and where the hell i put the ieee plugs, they are a million single prongs.

Also is it pssible to not have a speaker plug on the mobo?

Also I have 2 audio ports to connect to the mobo from the front panel of the case, 1 for mic and other for audio. Problem is i only see 1 spot to put either 1 but not for both.

I'm loosing my mind building this thing...please help me

The motherboard has a built in speaker as illustrated by #21 on page 62 of the manual.

Starting on page 68 of your manual, there are complete instructions with pictures showing all connections and where they are located.

Back
Top Bottom