Motherboard help

sensesfail

Baseband Member
I am soon going to build my own pc and was wondering which of these two motherboards is better...

MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum SKT939 nForce4

or the

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe S939

I will be using the motherboard with a 6600GT pci-e graphics card, 1gb of ram and an amd 3000+ processor.

Thanks

i know that msi comes with a good overclocking software. And what you want to do with it to. If you want more pci slots go with that one. If you want integrated sound go with the one with better sound. It's just preferance.

Yeah ive got the same MOBO. Is the MSI one SLI as well? You didnt say. Becasue if it isnt you have to take in mind that you may want to add another card in the future.

msi is supposed to be REALY good at overclocking... they got the board to overclock without any mobo cooling system way above others WITH liquid cooling systems... imagine with a cooling system...

thanks for the advice, i think im going to go for the MSI one - even though i dont no where to begin with overclocking lol

ShockTech said:
buy a gigabyte motherboard

Why would he buy a Gigabyte mobo? I know they're way more better, but he already chose his. I prefer MSI than ASUS

Back
Top Bottom